Tuesday, December 15, 2009

College Graduate


Yesterday was my official last day of college. I am so relieved to be done with that segment of my life. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to go to college and increase my knowledge. As I was reflecting on the last four years of college I have many emotions there were times where I loved going to school ( not that often) and then there were a lot of times where I absolutely hated it! But i really learned a lot about myself and the things that i am capable of. I learned so much about the world and how i can be a positive part in it. if you are thinking of going to school or thinking of finishing it DO IT! you will feel great and accomplished after you do!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! It is nice to get the program finished huh?! Yay! College grad! Now you just need to get Rusty through = )

Justin + kelly said...

Congrats!! Its a good feeling!!Way to stick in there!

Caitlin said...

yay yay yay!!! Maybe we should go out to a celebration lunch tomorrow after hair cuts!!!!

Foy said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome. Remember when we had english together? =)

The Trotter Family said...

I'm so proud of you! You have a BA and your beauticians license within such a short amount of time. I bet Rusty is thrilled for you!

Valley Girl said...

GO YOU!!! I am impressed... Someday I hope to get that feeling of accomplishment too.

I am impressed!

Elder Walker said...

Congratulations, Chelsea. We love you a lot!

Vic & Kyrstne

Andrew and Wynter McGary said...

CONGRATS CHEL!!! Now its timefor you to move back so we can hang out more...LOL.