Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pictures!!!!!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get these pictures on here, I've been so busy with school starting. So we took a bazillion pictures so I will just be giving a highlight of our trip. The pictures are a little out of order, I was having problems with my blog...anyhoo, here is the first part of our Trip: Washington DC, New York, Rhode Island, Boston, Salem and A little bit of Upstate NY. I will post more soon...... Enjoy! ( there are more pictures on the older posts too, don't stop at the end of this page)

3 comments:

Justin + kelly said...

What a wonderful trip! Looks like you had a great time. You got plans to transfer to Harvard? That would be sweet! Hope all is well with you. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I love all your pics, what a cool trip. We miss you guys. Take care

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

such beautiful photos chel! good job!