Monday, May 4, 2009

Finding a job is Hard work!



I need a job ASAP! I have to find one soon because Rusty is starting his new program at the U and his schedule is all day so it won't leave him a lot of time to work! So this is why I need a second job, i have never really needed to search for a job before because i usually just find a salon I like and then it's a done deal! This job searching stuff is hard! The reason it is so hard for me is because I don't want to work on saturdays or sundays and I don't want to take a job that pays minimum wage. I also am having a hard time with working for someone else, I have worked for myself for the past 3 years and I love it. Any suggestions for my job search??? I would love to hear them!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

cut hair!!... oh wait... I know, not being self employed can be really harsh! Sometimes I feel like people that are employed are like slaves. Although I'm sure it depends on the job. I've never really had one though, so I don't have any good advice... but good luck! :)

Becca S. said...

Boo on finding a job. That's the worst part! When I was looking for a job I went on the U of U website...and that's how I found and got my job. It's nice because the U is so big and has so many things connected to it, that there are all kinds of jobs available that would be M-F. Also, you can check hospital websites. I don't know what you're looking for, but those are good too. Good Luck! And what program is Rusty starting?