Friday, May 22, 2009

Shows, Shopping and a lot of walking

GIRLS WEEKEND IN NEW YORK!

LAST WEEKEND MY MOM AND SISTERS WENT TO NYC TOGETHER. WE HAD A BLAST! WE SHOPPED TILL WE DROPPED- (LITERALLY) WE SAW SHOWS AND DID ALL OF THE TOURISTY THINGS THAT ARE SO FUN- EMPIRE STATE BUILDING, STATUE OF LIBERTY, AND EVEN RODE THE DOUBLE DECKER BUS! SO FUN! THANKS MOM, HAY AND TALIA FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND OF GIRLIE FUN STUFF! I THINK WE ALL NEEDED IT. I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR!



memorial to John Lennon


Central Park

A fun street Market





Yummy Cheesecake



Yummy Italian food


On the Subway


7 comments:

marta said...

what a fabulous fun trip. you all look so much like each other, i love it! am glad you took in all the sights, i am so jealous!

happy memorial day weekend.

Caitlin said...

that looks like so much fun! I can't believe how similar you all look! I'm glad you had fun, see you soon.

The Trotter Family said...

How fun! I think I need to start planning my trip out there soon! You look so beautiful in these pictures. Definitely one for the wall! By the way, your word verification is phati. I think it is trying to send me a message!

Foy said...

Fun!! I have never been to New York but I have always wanted to go. All of your pictures are so cute!

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

How fun! I'm jealous! Why couldn't I go?? I'm pretty much family...spend my whole high school life at your house...jk. :) Post bigger photos. I can't see well with my old eyes. love ya

Anonymous said...

So glad you made is to NY with your family. Good thing Rusty wasn't with you or maybe you would have never come home!

Talia said...

I like your pics better than the ones I took! I'll have to get copies of them. We had such a fun, fun time! I wish we could do it again- this time I would bring my winter coat!!!