Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm the type of Person


That when i hear a band that i like,
they become my all time favorite
band and i listen to them over
and over. i thought i would share my enthusiasm
with my family and friends, so i decided to start this
new thing on my blog where i will share
my new favorite band once a month. To
start the spring off right, i will start with
the band: THE BOWERBIRDS, awesome band
i feel really good when i listen to them, i hope
you will too. ENJOY!
oh, and tell me what you think!

http://www.bowerbirds.org/

(by the way the music videos are on the side)

4 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

You seem to lean towards indie music. Actually, everytime I watch Yo Gabba Gabba with the kids, I think you would probably like the band that they have on since they are mostly indie.

Teresa said...

Hey Chelsea! It's Teresa Mower... I came across your blog today, and am SUPER-EXCITED!!! How are you guys?!?!? So I recently started a blog, check it out at candtcrook.blogspot.com. Fun to "see" you again!

Cioara Andrei said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

such a good idea, thanks for sharing and I look forward to more ;)