Friday, March 19, 2010

2 Strikes and You're OUT!!!!

So rusty and i went out to for dinner at this Greek restaurant called Aristo's , its across the street from the University of Utah. The First time we went we were completely ignored and sat at our table for 45 mins and then we left! We thought we would never go again but we have a gift certificate to there and so we went back tonight. We sit down, we are served and we start eating. So far so good, then as rusty goes to take his second bite of his food, he sees a black thing and decides to inspect it. I look over and see a black beetle looking object on his plate, and i say is that a bug?? and he says i think so, we inspect it more and lo and behold it is a small beetle! So we Quietly tell the waitress and she takes the food back. Now i understand that bugs get into food and it happens and i am not mad about that, still gross, but what they did after is what makes me LIVID! and most of you know i don't get "LIVID" that often. SO the waitress comes back and brings a plate with a burnt piece of something and says "sometimes burnt rice gets into the food" WHAT! REALLY! I think i know what a burnt piece of rice looks like I AM NOT AN IDIOT! for ONE there was no rice in our dish and TWO Why didn't she bring out the piece of "rice" that was in our food?? Explain that one!!! And THREE I know what a beetle looks like and it was a beetle NOT a piece of burnt rice GIVE ME A BREAK!!! Then they made us pay for our appetizer and then as we are leaving all of the servers and hostesses are staring at us as we leave. ARRRRRGGG!!! that made me more mad because they were wrong and they made it look like it was our fault!!! BAD SERVICE! I will never ever go back there again!! phew! I feel so much better, thanks for listening.

8 comments:

Caitlin said...

haha LAME! I don't think I'll go there either. They totally should have taken that off the bill! That's a good story though :)

Andrew and Wynter McGary said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I'd totally freak out! eeewww. HOWEVER, I would've gotten really loud with the waitress. LOL.

Teresa said...

I don't blame you for being livid. How gross and rude!!! I'll boycott that restaurant with you. Who treats customers like that? For real.

The Trotter Family said...

I would have yelled out as I was leaving that you found a bug in your food to all the other people sitting in the restaurant. They can take that for being so rude!

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

Hey girl, our good friend dave just got back from Africa. You should check out their blog
http://www.kkrich.blogspot.com/

Jensen Family said...

CHELSEA! I found you on facebook and then followed the link here! YAY! How are you? I can't believe you are going to Africa...that will be amazing! My parents are actually visiting me and my dad says "Hi"! I was just talking about one night that I spent over at your house and then decided to find you! Let me know what's new!
Jessica Unsell

Mae said...

the same thing happened to me at Acapulco! there was a green glass shard in my drink and they tried to tell me it was cucumber! Whatever. I haven't been back since.

Talia said...

That's disgusting! I would have been so mad too! I can't believe they made you pay for it!!! AND said it was burnt rice! WOW! What service. They should have at least given you a discount.