Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hello, It's been awhile

I don't  know if anyone reads this blog anymore, but I was in a blogging mood so i thought i would do a little Christmas Post, I shall Call it: My Christmas Wish List. I have to admit it has been really weird getting into the Christmas spirit of gift giving and receiving. Living out of a backpack for the last 6 months made me realize I don't NEED the things that I have once wanted before. HOWEVER, I started to look through my binder o things i "need" and I thought i would share because they make me smile. Enjoy

Garden
 This is the Blue moon Birdfeeder, I could just see myself sitting on the porch watching the birds flutter by... get it at gardeners.com
 Skin
Ever wonder why swedish women have such great skin?? This is the answer (so i've heard) This is a protein rich (eggwhites)  bar that cleans and tighten pores. My skin is craving this right now..
Hair
These adorable, yet sophisticated hydrangea hair pins are a must to make any mane look even more spectacular. get them at woodlandbelle.etsy.com


Books
Reissued classics in pretty cloth covers: Need I say more? get them here http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_26?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=penguin+hardcover+classics&sprefix=penguin+hardcover+classics
Eye Candy for the home

This stylish vase is on my must-have someday list. It is a little on the expensive side... sorry for the lame picture, i couldn't get it off of the website. get it here: http://magenta-inc.com/proddetail.php?prod=R2081-S
Music to my ears

A little Jazz, a little french and a little brazilian pop. what else could you want?

Reminds me of 1960s blues, I need this album and their newest called: Brothers



Make- up
I love, love, love, this cheek tint, just the right amount of color without the powder fuss! Get it here http://www.benefitcosmetics.com 








4 comments:

Justin + kelly said...

Glad to have you back!!

Caitlin said...

Love the Black Keys, and I will check out Brandi. Thanks. And yes, I still read your blog! :)

The Trotter Family said...

Yay, you are back! I've missed you. Nice picks for Christmas. I hope you have been a good girl this year and get them under the tree!

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

I want that bird feeder! I'm gonna get it! My mom has some books like that in her house that are covered. So cute.